Book Club Discussion Guide
June 30, 2012 Leave a comment
- If someone offered you one million dollars to read this book again, would you do it?
- What’s your favorite kind of weed?
- In 1967, Ravi Shankar played at the Monterey Pop Festival, which was the first time many Americans were exposed to the music of the Indian subcontinent which, uh, I forgot where I was going with this… Did you know that Norah Jones was Ravi Shankar’s daughter? Apparently he kind of disowned her. It’s weird to think of Ravi Shankar as being such a dick, right? I always thought he would be so zen and cool…
- What is language?
- Why didn’t I go to law school?
- I did a little bit of acid before the book group, and I don’t mean to be weird, but your eyebrows are really freaking me out.
- If someone offered you two million dollars to read this book again, would you do it?
- It’s too bad (insert name of cute guy/girl) stopped coming to book club, right? Meeting somebody is kind of the reason I joined this book group.
- Look, I’m sorry. My cousin said it was a good book. Can we just go back to choosing stuff off the bestsellers list?